we’ve taught girls to romanticise nearly everything a boy does. when i was younger i thought it was cute that boys chased the girl even after she said no. i loved it when after a girl moved away from a kiss, the guy would pull her back and force it on. i thought a guy saying ‘i won’t take a no for an answer’ was passionate and romantic. we’re literally always teaching girls to romanticise abusive traits.
EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THIS
what the actual FUCK
I wish I could even be shocked
Just gonna keep reblogging this
this is the biggest crock of fucking bullshit i’ve ever fucking seen FUCK
“but why didn’t you go to the hospital?”
This is why Indiana is the best. My pst rape ER visit was paid for by the state.
Male rape victim talks about why he finds male rape funny at the Atomic Vaudeville Cabaret in June of 2012.
Full Video: [x]
GIFs made by /u/inadreamscape
This always makes me cry.
God damn it makes me sad
This makes me so sad every time it crosses my dash. Forever reblog.
i legitimately almost teared up because nobody should go through that
I think it’s terrible when people don’t think men can get raped.
I still have to put up with people bringing it up at work and referring to it with air quotes.
I was "raped" obviously completely different than real rape.
His eyes in the last panel. Just look at them for 10 seconds straight.
Displayed in the Saint-Étienne church in France is the figure of René de Chalon, Prince of Orange. The prince died at the young age of 25 during the siege of Saint-Dizier in 1544.
Rather then memorialize him in the standard hero form, his wife requested (or René himself requested, or possibly both) that he be shown as “not a standard figure but a life-size skeleton with strips of dried skin flapping over a hollow carcass, whose right hand clutches at the empty rib cage while the left hand holds high his heart in a grand gesture.” (Source)
ngl I thought he was taking a selfie
foods that will poison cats:
- dairy products (adults turn lactose intolerant)
- fat trimmings, raw meat, eggs, fish
- grapes and raisins
- onions and garlic
- tuna (when not made for cats)
- xylitol (artificial sweetener)
if you have a cat please reblog this
Even if you don’t have a cat please reblog this for all your followers who may have their own precious little baby.
Read it again: EVERY. SINGLE. REPUBLICAN. Yes, that includes women.
Seen this somewhere thought I’d give it a shot. ♥
are you sure
Gif. For. Everything.
WHAT IS THIS BLASPHEMY
Fuck that guy, he doesn’t know a good looking man from his own ass
Tutorial: how to make organized notes.
- Read the objectives of the lecture. If there aren’t any, flip through the lecture slides and make an outline. This puts into perspective what you need to be learning and what you should get out of this lecture.
- Skim the book to get familiar with how the information is divided compared to your outline or objectives. While doing this, you’ll figure out whether or not you need the extra details from the book. Sometimes the lecture is enough and you could keep the textbook just as a reference to things you don’t get.
- Write down the first objective and flip to the page in the book that has the information pertaining to that objective. Read the lecture slide then refer to the book for details.
- Combine your lecture notes with the textbook information. Do this by rewriting the information in your own words and try to be as concise as possible.
- Keep doing this for every objective. Paste things if it helps.
- Make sure that you’re not just copying information. Use visual aids as much as possible. Put the information in a table, flowchart, diagram, etc.. (refer to this post to see how I make my flowcharts).
- When you’re done with all your objectives, go through the lecture and your notes to make sure you didn’t miss anything.
General tips on how to keep them organized:
- Be systemic. Making objective-oriented notes is one way to do that.
- Use two (or more colors). Color-coding information helps me remember it + it doesn’t look that bad.
- Section your objectives according to the topic. Then make sure that when you’re writing out the information, it’s in a sequence that’s understandable.
Disclaimer: this is the way I’ve been making my notes since I started med school. By no means am I claiming it’s perfect or that everybody should follow it.
Hope this helps and as always, happy studying :)
A pro-life group in Lansing, Michigan says fetal models have helped save a baby from a late-term abortion. Officials with 40 Days for Life in Lansing posted a picture of a set of fetal models that it says helped changed a woman’s mind about having an abortion.“ I showed the 30-week model to a late-term mom who left the clinic and DID NOT have an abortion. Praise God!” the group wrote.
Literally none of these except the final one is anatomically correct. You literally have a minuturized born infant model as your 12 weeks ant 8 weeks fetus, this is BLATANT misinformation and lies.
Additionally abortions at 30 weeks? Aren’t legal ANYWHERE in the world unless the fetus is already fucking dead or cannot survive outside the uterus on it’s own. You didn’t save ANYTHING, or else you are lying about gestational age OR they weren’t actually going for an abortion or you made the whole story up.
This is propaganda, misinformation and lies, it’s disgusting and it doesn’t actually help your movement. This is (among the reasons) why pro choicers think pro liars are full of shit, and refuse to respect you or your movement.
Jensen singing The Boys are Back in Town.
DO NOT REPOST.
when The Beyhive took Beyoncé’s job👌💕😂 @beyonce
THIS MADE ME SO HAPPY OMG!!!
LMFAO OMG her face she was like “WTF…okay, OKAY y’all got it!”
i honestly love this more than anything in the world
i thought this was a joke but i googled it and it’s real
OH MY GOD MY FRIEND TOLD ME ABOUT THIS LAST NIGHT IT’S TRUE
the soothing sound of 14 pitched down crying babies
I’M LAUGHING SO fUCKING HARD
WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU EVEN
OH MY GOD I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS FOR SO LONG
What in the fuckery
HOLY SHIT nowacking
I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD, WHY.